If you are going to lie, there is a school of thought it ought to be a big one. Here are some things to think about.
- Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! ~King David Psalm 139:13-16
- Look at a sonogram. What you see is life and you know it. That is the truth and rejecting leads to devastating consequences.
- Do we really need “fetal body parts” for research? This series of videos about Planned Parenthood is so disturbing.
- I believe in the sanctity of life. My son is 26 now. When I saw him during the first ultra-sound, 27 years ago, this issue became real for me.
- God’s goal for us is to respect life and prohibits us from murder.
- Body parts are not needed for research.
- Every person who believes that Jesus is, in fact, the Messiah, is God-begotten. If we love the One who conceives the child, we’ll surely love the child who was conceived. ~Apostle John 1 John 5:1-3The Message (MSG)
Hitler pioneered the concept of the Big Lie, but Planned Parenthood may well have perfected it. The Big Lie is quite different from a small lie. Hitler accurately noted the aspects of human nature that lead groups and individuals to believe lies on massive scales, even after the truth of the matter has been exposed:
… in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
Does this remind you of Planned Parenthood? It should. The truth is that unborn children don’t deserve abortion, but to Planned Parenthood, fetuses are no more than “products of conception,” abortion is just “three percent” of their otherwise “necessary” health care services, and defunding them would lead to more abortions. None of this is true. The Big Lie of Planned Parenthood isn’t just Big — it’s the mother of them all.