November 21: A suicide bomber detonated himself in a suburb of the Cameroonian town of Fotokol near the border with Nigeria, killing four people. Several minutes after another three suicide bombers detonate themselves but did not kill anyone. Around ten people were injured. Boko Haram is suspected.
November 21: Palestinian illegal worker stabs four civilians, including a 13-year-old teen in the southern Israeli city of Kiryat Gat and caught hours after.
We pray for peace. We pray for wisdom for our leaders worldwide. We should pray that the leaders of Radical Islamist have a Damascus Road encounters like the apostle Paul, and find Jesus.
Untold atrocities are being perpetuated on the innocent. The U.N. is raising the alarm over “barbaric acts” of sexual violence and “savage rapes” by Islamist militants. Radical Islamist have abducted women and children and forced some 1,500 Christians and members of other minority sects into sexual slavery.
This is God’s New Testament perspective; “Therefore, whoever resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves. For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil. Therefore it is necessary to be in subjection, not only because of wrath, but also for conscience’ sake. For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God, devoting themselves to this very thing. Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.” Romans 13:2-7
Here is a partial list of the barbaric acts of Radical Islamist terrorists.
- November 20: Bamako hotel attack. Gunmen yelling “Allahu Akbar” storm a hotel in Bamako, Mali. At least 27 killed, and more than 80 were taken hostage.
- November 18: A lone wolf Islamist killed two soldiers and injured civilians. 3 dead 5 wounded.
- November 18: A Jewish history teacher was stabbed in the arm and leg by three Islamists in Marseille.
- November 17: A suicide attack at a market in Yola killed more than 30 people and hospitalised more than 80. The attack is thought to be the work of Boko Haram.
- November 16: The Islamic State have executed 30 civilians in central Nineveh, Iraq, including media figures and activists, on charges of spying for the government.
- November 15: The Islamic State bombed a residential area as well as elementary and preparatory schools in the area of Ameriya (23 km south of Fallujah), using mortar shells. The shelling resulted in injuring 22 civilians, including students.
- November 15: The Peshmerga forces found 3 mass graves containing the remains of 148 Yazidis. One of the graves contains the remains of 20 Yazidi men and the other one is containing the remains of 78 Yazidi girls and women, while the third cemetery included the remains of 50 Yazidis.
- November 14: The BBC reports: “Hollande blames Islamic State for ‘act of war'”, with regard to the November 2015 Paris attacks.
- November 14: A suicide bomber opened fire on Turkish police and then blew himself up during their raid on a suspected ISIS hideout in Gaziantep near the border with Syria, leaving 5 police officers wounded. The raid came hours after another incident in which Turkish soldiers clashed with ISIS fighters who fired at them near Gaziantep. 4 ISIS fighters were killed.[1,279][1,280]
- November 13: The Islamic State claims responsibility for Paris attacks leaving 129 dead and 352 injured, including at least 99 seriously. 7 terrorists have been killed, 6 of them blew up themselves and 1 was killed by French police. The death toll rises to 132 after 3 seriously injured people died in hospital.
- November 1: The Islamic State has executed 12 children, after they tried to escape from a training camp in the Iraqi city of Mosul. The Islamic State seized the key Syrian town of Maheen in southwestern Homs province.
- November 1: The Islamic State killed at least 50 pro-government troops.
- October 31: Bomb on board a Russian jet brings it down in Sinai, bound for St Petersburg, killing 224 people