Evil strikes again, this time in London. So far this year, there have been 911 Islamic attacks in 46 countries, in which 6506 people were killed and 7171 injured.
Since 9/11 in 2001, there have been 33,457 Islamic attacks with 215,565 killed and 296,994 injured.
- 2017.06.03 (Afghanistan) Three suicide bombers detonate at a a funeral, killing twenty mourners.
- 2017.06.02 (Tunisia) A young shepherd is kidnapped and beheaded by Islamic extremists.
- 2017.06.02 (Cameroon) Eleven are left dead when Islamists strap two girls with bombs and send them into a refugee camp.
- 2017.06.01 (Germany) A father of two is stabbed to death by two Muslims for smoking during Ramadan and refusing to fast.
- 2017.05.31 (Kenya) Islamists abduct and murder a teacher.
- 2017.05.31 (Afghanistan) The Haqqani network detonates a massive suicide truck bomb during rush that kills over ninety, including many women and children.
British Prime Minister Theresa May condemned the “evil ideology” behind the London terror attacks that left at least seven dead and more than 40 injured late Saturday night.
May addressed the attack Sunday after a meeting of the government’s COBRA emergency committee. In her speech, May called for a tougher stance at home against extremists and tougher controls on cyberspace to prevent its use by extremists.