What can I learn today that will be useful?
“I knew what I was getting into when I enrolled in a reproductive rights seminar at Yale Law School, a whole semester reading pro-choice arguments.” By Daniel Rendleman
Daniel did some heavy lifting here. It was worth his time. Here are the ideas and what he learn about the Pro-Choice movement:
1. Pro-Choice Advocates Notice When Opponents Compromise
2. Pro-Choice Advocates Care About Women
3. Some Pro-Choice Advocates Are Really Afraid of Pregnancy
4. Pro-Choice Advocates Have Their Doubts
5. The 2016 Election Terrified Them